- We commit to informing you of data we're collecting and how we intend to use it.
- We commit to collecting and using personal information solely for the purpose of providing services as advertised, or in support of providing services as advertised.
- We commit to ensuring information collected is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used.
- We commit to protecting your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We commit to making our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available and easy to understand.
- We commit to only retaining personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these stated purposes.
- We will never sell, share, or trade your data with any 3rd parties.
- We will notify users within 24 hours of any suspected data loss or breach.
- We will comply with legal authorities as required by law. In 2017, we've had 0 requests for data from law enforcement.
Information we collect from each user's Google account:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- User Image
- Google User ID
Information we collect with each review:
- Subcategory scores
- Subcategory weights
- Subcategory comments
- Relevant timestamps
Case metadata we collect with each review:
- Case ID
- Case URL
- Case type
- Case tags
- Case title
- Case status
- Case events and timestamps
Personally Identifiable Information
The following PII will be stripped from any data we collect:
- Credit Card Number(s)
- Email Address(es)
- IP Address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- Street Address(es)